Browse through the twelve scout groups that make up our district, or search for your closest on on the map below:
Nearly every group in our district has at least one Beaver scout colony, Cub scout pack and Scout troop. Our Explorer scout units can be found across the district and our Scout Network, Pegasus, is based at Copythorne but meets in lots of places.
Not sure if you’re in our area?
The New Forest scout area comprises the areas to the north and west of the forest including around Totton, Ringwood, Fordingbridge, Lyndhurst, Ashurst and Burley. If you live outside these areas, you may want to check if there are other groups closer to you. You can check easily using the Scout’s group locator at their website.
There are a number of districts surrounding us which may be closer to you. These are:
- East Dorset district, covering the East Dorset council area. The closest groups are in Alderholt, Verwood and St. Leonards.
- New Forest Solent district, covering the eastern and southern New Forest and the settlements on the coast. The closest group are in Marchwood and Brockenhurst.
- Romsey district, covering the area north of the M27 and the Test Valley. The closest groups are in Nursling and Bramshaw.
- Salisbury and South Wilts district, covering Salisbury and the surrounding communities in South Wiltshire. The closest group is in Downton.
- Southampton City district, covering the communities that form the City of Southampton. The closest group is in Millbrook.